How to Order an Employee Examination
- Reference the Table of Employee Contracted Clinics to select a clinic that best meets the needs of your department and the employee.
- Complete an Employee Work Order first, before contacting the contracted clinic.
- Contact the contracted clinic by phone or e-mail, and request an appointment for the employee. The contracted clinic must be told which medical screening examinations are needed.
- Fax or e-mail the Employee Work Order to the contracted clinic. Our contracted clinics are required to have written authorization prior to performing any services for the County.
- Instruct the employee to report for their medical exam on-time with a photo identification.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Information in the Table of Employee Medical Contractors is subject to revision. Therefore, the Table should not be downloaded, but rather reviewed on-line whenever needed.