DHR Update on
This website is here to provide the latest information to you, our employees, on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it may impact you at work. Visit this site often to find updates to our:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Official memoranda – Guidance for Employees, Managers and Supervisors
- COVID-19 Equity Statement
- Ill-At-Work Assessment
DHR will continue to work closely with the Department of Public Health (DPH) to ensure that our guidance is based on facts and best practices.
As LA County employees, we are the public safety net and must remain dedicated to providing comprehensive and quality services to our communities that is so desperately needed at this time. DHR is here to support all employees in keeping themselves, their families, and the public safe.
Additional information about COVID-19 can be found by visiting:
- LA County Department of Public Health – http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/
If you have questions that are not answered here or by one of the provided public health links, you may submit your questions to email@example.com. Your questions will help keep our FAQs up-to-date.